1. SPONSORSHIP DESCRIPTIONS
-They are the perfect opportunity to increase visibility, reinforce branding, get a high-profile standing in the business community
- You will get a booth at the EXPO.
- You will have access to special workshop where you will get grooved in how to fully capitalize on this expo with a step-by-step plan of actions to take before, during and after the EXPO a month before the expo.
2. SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS (Mega Exposure & Branding)
- It gets you promoted on the front page of the expo with your logo linked to your company for a period of 6 months, i.e. before, during and after the expo.
-You will be listed and promoted in over 25 newsletter going out to thousands of businesses
-You will be listed and promote online, in various social media, as well as in the Washington Business Journal.
-You will be listed on the EXPO program with your logo
-Your logo will be shown on the big screen at the expo on a loop basis during the entire event
- As a sponsor, you will within 24 hours after the expo, the master list of ALL attendees and this will include the exhibitors as well as the other sponsors.
-As a sponsor you will have precedence in picking a location at the expo.(Higher sponsorships get 1st choices of course)
-Only 2 other companies in your category get to exhibit at this EXPO.
-You get the opportunity to promote yourself thousands of business through our media promotions and scores of them the day of the expo
-As a sponsor you will be joining the rank of some of our select past/current sponsors such as:MICROSOFT, HERSHEY PARK, BMW, AMERICAN EXPRESS, TELEMUNDO, FAIRFAX COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, KAISER PERMANENTE, SBA, RESTON LIMOUSINE, NORTHERN VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, TD BANK, WASHINGTON BUSINESS JOURNAL and METRO-MWATA just to name a few!
4. SPONSORSHIP RESPECTIVE RATES
We have designed the sponsorship so THEY FIT ALL BUDGETS. Please see chart below.
5. SECURING YOUR SPONSORSHIP IS VERY EASY!
Get the maximum exposure and results from this expo by becoming a sponsor!
Secure yours below:
- 2017 -
- 2017 -
Thanks so much for all of your hard work to put on the expo yesterday. I would say that it was quite a success. My wife and I made a good number of very fine contacts. Now for the follow up. We’ll have to see how things go from here. We’ll let you know. Compared to other events, this was a very good audience that you drew in.by R.A.
It was very clear that you put a great deal of personal effort into bringing [our community] together for this event... The rewards of getting the business community together in one place is always difficult, and the values are basic requirements for a successful small business community. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this... You did a good job!by B.B.